Friday 30 August 2013

Manchester Trip

On Wednesday me and three friends went to Manchester on the train. We go quite regularly and kind of repeat what we do every time we go. 

We arrived at Manchester Piccadilly and walked down the Main Street until we reached Primark. I have to be honest and say that Primark is my shopping nightmare. It's always extremely busy, really hot and there's screwed up, dusty clothes everywhere. However I have bought at least 5 things from there in my lifetime.

We decided to lighten the mood with a trip to Starbucks. Wednesday the 28th of August 2013 was the day I lost my Starbucks virginity and enjoyed it. That sounds so raunchy and sexual when I'm just obsessing over a coffee. In true 'white gurl' style, I took picture of my drink and uploaded it to Instagram. You can tell I'm going no where in life... except to Starbucks. 
If you, like me hate coffee and have never been to Starbucks, I highly recommend their Mocha Cookie Crumble.

 
We then went into the Arndale Centre and had a nosy in loads of shops! So far the trip had been unsuccessful but them we stumbled upon a shop that sold...colourful stationary! 

As boring as it sounds, me and my friends are instantly drawn in to anything bright. The shop was literally the best stationary shop in existence! It had erasers that looked like Pandas and Burgers. Everyone loves non racist animals and food right! The shop had drawing pads around the floor so you could try out different pens so I obviously abused this privilege and used the facility to do a bit of advertising for my blog, YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial) and my Twitter. 
I didn't think anyone would actually read them but when I got home, someone had followed me on Twitter and messaged me a picture of my username on the drawing pad in the shop! 

We then took a detour to Afflecks Palace, which if you don't know, is a three story building in Manchester filled with small businesses selling everything from band merch to American candy. It was way too hot in there after we had crawled up the never ending stairs! 

Then it was time for dinner. We obviously dine like royalty when we go out so a trip to McDonalds it was. Hash tag should have gone to Nandos. 

The real disaster of the day was catching the train back. We got to the station in time for our departure, but ended up waiting for the wrong train while our train was pulling out of the station! We then had to wait an hour for the next one to come. 

After watching a pigeon hobble trough the station and a woman shouting and swearing on the phone, we managed to successfully locate out train. Yay. 

But not yay because there were no available seats, which meant that we had to stand near the doors. This was actually ok though because we got to be as loud as we wanted. We even started clicking, applauding and singing for people passing through the train. (This won't be anything like what you're imagining). 

I hope you've enjoyed finding out some of the things we got up to in Manchester on Wednesday. I was going to vlog the day but I didn't think Primark and McDonalds were worthy enough. 

I love your eyes when they read my posts so come back when I can be bothered to write a new one! Bye:D

Please leave a comment. I love all types of feedback.

Latest YouTube Video -  http://youtu.be/RoItd7AZ3SI DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & SHARE

Follow and contact through pages on the 'Social Sites' tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment