Saturday 10 August 2013

Summer in the City 2013

Next Friday me and a few friends are heading down to London for this years Summer in the City YouTube meet up. 

The event is held over two days and gives viewers a chance to meet and greet their favourite bloggers and vloggers. 

The tickets for this years event are sold out so when they are released next time, grab them while you can because it will be an opportunity that you won't want to miss!

I will be blogging and vlogging throughout my time in London and at SitC so remember to add me to your Google Circles and subscribe to my YouTube - www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial 

I'm strangely busy this summer which is why I haven't been making many videos but I will be back to a regular uploading pattern soon as I am working on new concepts.

Thank you for taking the time out of your probably not so busy schedule to read this. See you very soon! (wow that sounds creepy)

In the meantime please enjoy this picture of yours truly in a wetsuit. 
 
 www.twitter.com/joshwavlogs @JoshwaVlogs

Vine - 'Joshwa'

No comments:

Post a Comment