Monday 19 August 2013

SUMMER IN THE CITY

Summer in the City 2013 has now officially finished which is so depressing but I managed to take a lot of good footage of interviews with YouTubers. 

I've uploaded TWO BRAND NEW VIDEOS to my channel this weekend for you to enjoy if you couldn't make it to SitC or if you just want to relive some parts.

Go to my YouTube to watch these videos www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial don't forget to subscribe. 

In the first video, I have an exclusive interview with TYLER OAKLEY which you don't want to miss!

In the second video, I have a Q&A session with five very famous youtubers; TROYE SIVAN, THE FABULOUS TYLER OAKLEY, LUKE CUTFORTH, MARCUS BUTLER & CASPAR LEE! 
Followed by an important message from ME, ALFIE DEYES (POINTLESSBLOGTV) & MARCUS BUTLER!
Featuring music from LANCIFER

While I was at SitC, I had the chance to meet so many amazing YouTube sensations! 

  JIM CHAPMAN & ME

   JACK HOWARD & ME

    ME & JOE SUGG

    ALFIE DEYES, ME & MARCUS BUTLER (taken from my new video)

Many more YouTubers attended but the lines of people to meet them were stretching from 2 to 4 hours long! 

Despite that, I got the chance to see most of the main YouTubers on stage, either doing a panel session or in an interview. 

I have to say that every YouTuber I spoke to was so nice to me, I literally can't say anything bad about them, they were just amazing! 

This is just a brief post but I'll be writing a much more detailed blog very soon!

Don't forget to go to my pages in the 'Social Site's tab.

YOUTUBE www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE 

No comments:

Post a Comment