Thursday 15 August 2013

My Bucket List

Many people have started to make 'Bucket Lists' which is basically a list of things you want to do before you die. So today I'm going to share mine with you. Enjoy!

- Go skydiving - The thought of it really doesn't scare me, the adrenaline takes over anyway.

- Climb to the summit of a mountain - Mountains resemble a goal, that when you've reached, causes a real sense of achievement and I'd love to reach that goal (even if I climb the smallest mountain!) 

- Run a marathon - Considering I have the physical ability of a sloth, this would be really difficult for me. I'd obviously run the marathon for charity which would be my main motivator. 

- Travel to New York and LA - These two places really stand out for me in America and I'd love to visit them some day. They look amazing on TV but I want to see the real thing! 

- See You Me At Six live - YMAS is one of my favourite bands and listening to them got me into other bands so it would be great to see them perform live. Luckily, I can tick this off my list soon because I'm going to see them and Thirty Seconds To Mars in November :D

- Go to a music festival - The atmosphere at a festival would be an amazing experience but I'm not a big fan of large crowds. I'd probably go to Glastonbury or Radio 1's Big Weekend because of the amount of artists they have on. 

- Learn another language fluently - I learn German at the minute but I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near fluent. 

- Travel around Europe and maybe one day around the world - This is one I've recently added, I'm not a big fan of travelling, I like to stay in my comfort zone, but I went to Germany a few weeks ago and loved every minute! This has made me want to travel around and be more adventurous. 

- Go to Disney Land - Yeah that's right, I've never been to Disney Land but no matter how old I get, I'm going one day! You might see me there when I'm 70! 

- Meet Hayley Williams - I think I have a slight obsession with Hayley from Paramore. It's not stalker-ish... yet. I'd just love to meet her, she, and the rest of Paramore ( Jeremy and Taylor) are so talented!


- See We Are The In Crowd with my friend - Me and my friend are WATIC buddies and really want to see them live, but they normally tour in America and only have a few dates over here. 

- Own a Pug - I think Pugs are the cutest dogs ever made by the dog fairy. I just want one and I'd literally treat it like royalty!


So there's some things that are sitting on my bucket list waiting to be crossed off. If you want to do any of these too or have any more of your own, leave them in the comments below. 

Don't forget to leave feedback and follow my pages on my 'Social Sites' tab. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: