Tuesday 13 August 2013

TTT- 10 Tips On How To Annoy Your Family

So its Top Tip Tuesday and today I will be sharing some key points on how to be annoying.

 As a brother, I have to work hard to ensure that my roles are done well. One of these roles is being annoying. I feel as though I have excelled in this over the years and thought I should share some of my tips with you. 

1) Repeatedly walk into a wall and yell "oww!". When they tell you to stop, tell them it's not you and carry on. 

2) When you're in the shower, shout for help and tell them you're drowning. 

3) Crawl around on all fours and act like a cat. Meow at people and crawl around their legs.

4) Follow one of your parents everywhere, staying very close behind. Stand on their heels if you want to really annoy them. 

5) 'Moo' every time someone speaks. Maintain normal conversations with everyone else though!

6) Walk backwards around your house and walk into everything. 

7) Sing a really cheesy song very loudly while walking around your house. This works quite well if the person you want to annoy is watching tv.

8) If someone is walking down the stairs. Pretend to be old and walk very slowly in front of them. Alternatively you can pretend that you have a fear of heights and make every step a challenge. 

9) Text them the same thing over and over again. I find that this one works well if they are already annoyed at you.

10) Hide the landline phones and repeatedly ring them from your mobile. Everyone will get so frustrated when they can't find the phone. 

So there you go. 10 of my top tips on how to really annoy your family. I hope you've enjoyed absorbing this useless post of information. Leave a comment if any of these worked! 

Disclaimer- I (JoshwaVlogs) will not be held responsible for any household breakages or cases of abuse caused by 'annoyingness'. 

Remember! Follow my links in the social sites option in my nav bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment