Monday 24 June 2013

Help Me?

I know I ramble on about my YouTube channel all the time but I'm really eager to make something good happen. I can't do this without YOUR help! 

I really need more subscribers. I only have a small number of people who actually take the time to watch my videos so I'm looking to expand my audience. Please go to my channel (the link is somewhere on here) and click that lovely button that says subscribe!

I obviously make Vlogs to go onto my channel so it would mean a lot to me if you watched them and gave them a big thumbs up! Knowing that complete strangers and friends watch my videos is honestly really uplifting so getting a larger audience would be amazing.

I also have twitter and I regularly post links to my videos. It would mean a lot if you could go onto my twitter ( @JoshwaVlogs ) and RT my links. 

You can also post links directly from my channel. 

I know I keep pestering you guys but I'm really determined to reach my targets. I don't want you to think that I'm begging either!

Thank you for reading this post. 
Go find me on my links below:

TWITTER - @JoshwaVlogs
YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial 
ASK.FM - ask.fm/JoshwaVlogs
INSTAGRAM - www.instagram.com/hola_joshwa
TUMBLR - joshwavlogs.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment