Wednesday 19 June 2013

My YouTube Channel

Hola internet people!

If you follow my YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial , you'll know that I haven't been uploading much recently. I'm not getting bored of vlogging, and I'm not stopping anytime soon!

I've recently bought a new camera to vlog with; its really good but it now takes me a lot longer to edit my videos. I'm also working on new formats to make and produce my videos so they aren't as bad as the videos I made when I first started vlogging!

I'm splitting my videos on my channel into series'. The videos from 'First World Problems' to 'Question Time' are series one. So series two begins with '"You're So Sweet..."' onward.

If you watch my series one videos and then my series two videos there are quite a few improvements I have made. Some are for the viewers point of view, e.g. brightness and editing. And some are for my benefit. I now script parts of my videos and plan in advance.
The planning is also quite time consuming!

I am also in the process of giving my channel a face-lift including keeping up-to-date with Google and YouTube's software and adding my new picture (attached) to my channel.

I am taking this time off to plan videos well in advance so they hold more quality content and don't just have me rambling on about random subjects.

So yes, I am taking slightly more time to plan, get my ideas sorted and film but I will be back uploading regularly as soon as July this year. If you didn't know already, my upload day is a Friday and this will still remain.

I will also be keeping you up-to-date with my progress on here and on my twitter page @JoshwaVlogs

So say hello to the new face of my channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment