Saturday 22 June 2013

SUMMER

Yesterday was officially the first day of British Summer Time; even though it doesn't quite feel like it yet! I'm strangely busy for most of the summer as I have adopted a social life! I really excited that I can take so many new opportunities and turn them into life experiences. I want you guys to follow me throughout my summer journey as I will be posting pictures and blogs on here and on my Twitter and YouTube Channel (links below). 

Firstly I'm off to Berlin with my school at the end of July where I hope to gain new experiences and to enjoy a trip away with some of my friends. I will be vlogging parts of my Berlin trip and also updating you guys on my blog. I'm also there to learn about the History of the country so it's not a holiday!

I'm still relatively new to the YouTuber community but I have already found out about some great ideas and meet ups taking place all over the world. Later this year me and a couple of my friends are off to London to go to Summer In The City 2013. This is a great opportunity for me to promote my channel and talk to other, well established YouTubers about their videos. I also hope to be able to meet many other people of the Internet and make some good connections. I can't express how excited me and my friends are about this whole trip! I will of course also be blogging and vlogging during my time away.

So they are just a couple of things that I am doing this summer and I'm sure that there is a lot more going on.

Thank you for reading this post, please help me to promote my blog and my YouTube Channel by sharing this and following me on Twitter @JoshwaVlogs or subscribing to my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment