Saturday 27 July 2013

BERLIN 2013

Guten Abends! I've just spent four days in Berlin, Germany and experienced some amazing and life changing things. 

Berlin was once divided and into east (communist) and west (democratic). Today it is reunified and is capitalist. I stayed in the old east near an iconic tower called the Fernsehturm (TV Tower)
You can see from the picture that there were no clouds in the sky. The weather was beautiful and stayed between about 27-37 degrees the whole time we were there. 

There are so many architecturally amazing buildings in Berlin that make it such a fascinating city. 
Above is the Brandenburg Tor (Brandenburg Gate). I love sightseeing and this was an amazing photo opportunity for me. The history of the city is so interesting and every structure plays a part of the story. 

The Berlin Wall is a truly fascinating part of Berlin. The art and graffiti that decorate the wall today is so intricate and again tells the story of the wall. 


This was a school trip which meant that I got to go with some of my friends. It was a great experience that enabled us to be independent and have fun. 
Above left to right; Rob, Soph, Niki & Me stood on top of the Reichstag. 

There will be a vlog coming soon to YouTube of what we did, more pictures and a few clips. I haven't made a video in a while but this will be kicking off a new summer series of JoshwaVlogs so go to www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial to subscribe.

If you ever have the opportunity to go to Berlin or anywhere in the world, do it. I was really worried about going and wanted to back out several times but it has been one of the best experiences of my life and I have a tan for once! 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to go to my channel and subscribe ready for the release of my new video.

Berlin ist schön und sehr interessant! Ich liebe Berlin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment