Sunday 28 July 2013

30 Facts About Me

So my friend and fellow blogger stylishengland.blogspot.com recently wrote a blog listing 50 facts about himself. I thought this would be a good idea and seeing as I've already done a vlog '20 Facts About Me' this blog will contain some new ones and some ones from my video. You'll notice this is entitled 30 facts about me because I'm really not that interesting! 

1) Only my close family know my middle name. I really dislike it to the point where I've never told any of my friends. 

2) I'm allergic to a lot. I have a nut allergy, I have hayfever and I'm allergic to some medications.

3) I hate open water. I'm not a good swimmer so being in the middle of the sea is pretty scary.

4) I've been abroad four times. Lanzarote, Spain, Ibiza and Berlin.

5) I don't have best friends. I prefer to just have a group of friends rather than categorise people.

6) I make YouTube videos. You probably already knew this but I'm a mini blogger on YouTube. ( www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial )

7) I have an Internet addiction. Lots of people say they are addicted to the Internet but I literally am!

8) The smell of cooked apples makes me gag. Yes, I know. That's quite strange but it's true. I'm literally the only person in my family that hates apple pie.

9) I tried to give up McDonalds as a New Years resolution but gave up in June. I still think I did quite well.

10) I try to be as honest as I can even if it offends people. This seems quite harsh but it's better than lying to people.

11) I'm really bad at lying. I just burst out laughing uncontrollably and look stupid. My friends can tell when I'm lying straight away.

12) I'm atheist. I'm more of a science geek and believe in all that waffle rather than religion. 

13) I love TV quiz shows. This is really cheesy but I do. I like to think I could win them but I always lose.

14) For my GCSE options I took; German ( even though I'm really bad at it!), History (it's a lot of writing but it's really interesting), Media ( I'm creative but not good at art so I find this useful) and Psychology ( it can sometimes be boring but it's also interesting).

15) I don't tan. It's a rare occasion if I do. I normally just evolve into a tomato.

16) I regularly insult my friends. This isn't because I hate everyone, if I insult you, I feel comfortable around you.

17) I can count to ten in four different languages. English, German, French and Spanish. 

18) I hate exercise. PE is like my worst nightmare because I have the physical movement ability of a Sloth. 

19) My music taste is so varied. I love bands like Paramore, You Me At Six and 30STM. But I also love No Doubt, Cover Drive and Calvin Harris.

20) I'd love to travel the world some day. It would be amazing to see the different cultures across the world.

21) I have no plans to go to university. People say that I could but I just think it's a waste of money. I'd rather get a job and work my life from there. 

22) I'd love to go on The Apprentice. I watch the show every year and I'd love to be able to take part. 

23) My social life is virtually non existent. I got Twitter and now I only converse with people if I have to.

24) I'm annoying. I'll happily admit that I'm quite annoying. 

25) I'm paranoid and get anxiety. I literally worry about everything. I'm not as bad anymore but about a year ago I was terrible.

26) I've never had a detention. Now that I've said that I'll probably get one. 

27) The thought of dying used to scare me because no one knows what happens next.

28) I'm addicted to chocolate but I'm trying to cut down. It's not working. 

29) I like shopping... If its shopping for me.

30) I seem like an arse but I'm actually a nice person. Saying that makes me sound like an arse again. 

So there you go. 30 facts about me. I hope you've enjoyed reading those random pieces of information. I'm trying to vlog and blog more regularly now so keep an eye out for updates on here and subscribe to my YouTube www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial 

You can follow me on Twitter ( @JoshwaVlogs or www.twitter.com/joshwavlogs ) for very regular updates about my boring life. 

Please help me advertise my blog and YouTube Channel by sharing them to social networking sites.

Don't forget to check out my friends blog stylishengland.blogspot.com

Ciao 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking back to me! I still think you should go to university...

    ReplyDelete