Friday 31 January 2014

Quick 2014 Update

I haven't been blogging/vlogging very much recently because I'm surprisingly busy but I'm hoping that 2014 can be a fresh start. I wanted to kick off the year by improving my blog and YouTube Channel and I'm almost finished. All that's left is the content!

My old blog design was terrible. It was really impractical and didn't fit my blog type so when my blogger friend asked if he could re-design my page I couldn't resist. I only gave a few preferences on what I wanted and let him design the rest. The final result is what you see around this site now and I love it! Now I've had this done I will definitely be blogging a lot more and hopefully entice new readers to the page.

My YouTube Channel has strangely gained more popularity when I haven't been promoting but I'm still quite pleased. I recently designed brand new channel art which I uploaded earlier this evening and considering I'm quite bad at being creative, I think it works quite well.


As well as restarting my Blog and Channel this year I'm really excited to announce that I'm going to Summer In The City 2014 in London. Last year was seriously amazing so I can't wait until August! If any of you are going come say hi if you see me!:)

So this is just a quick update and I'll post more content and information very soon!

I really hope you like my new designs on both sites, I'd love to hear your feedback so please leave a comment below or visit my 'contact' tab. Also, I don't have a clue how to use this Google + shit but if you have it, follow/add me!

No comments:

Post a Comment