Sunday 12 May 2013

Introduction!

Hola! My names Josh and the internet is basically my life. I have a YouTube Channel where I regularly upload random little vlogs of me being rather strange. www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial Please go and check it out. I don't have many subscribers so please click that sexy button while you're there!

So i'm new to the whole blogging thing but I thought i'd give it a shot. I'll be writing a little something on here quite regularly because sometimes I don't have time to film a vlog.

This isn't a blog about a specific thing, i'll just be writing down random events and sharing my strange experiences with you.

Social links :
Twitter - @JoshwaVlogs
Instagram - www.instagram.com/hola_joshwa
Ask.fm - ask.fm/JoshwaVlogs - (I answer all questions)
YouTube - www.youtube.com/joshwavlogsofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment